CurlyEllie Nourishing Conditioner
As with all CurlyEllie products, this conditioner uses a gentle, no-tears formula that is kind to little eyes and skin.
CurlyEllie’s Nourishing Conditioner penetrates the hair shaft for powerful protection and repair, leaving curly hair looking smoother and silkier.
It's full of luxurious oils such as Broccoli Seed Oil, Gold of Pleasure Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Oilseed Turnip oil, Sweet Almond oil. All plant and seed-derived and suitable for vegans.
HOW to Use:
- After shampooing with CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo, apply CurlyEllie Nourishing Conditioner through the length of the hair
- Work through hair with fingers or wide-tooth comb
- Rinse out and gently towel dry hair
- Follow with CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner or CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray
- Gently conditions hair to reduce frizz
- Detangles and makes curls easy to comb wet/dry.
- Broccoli Seed Oil and Abyssinian Oil strengthens, revives and restores hair colour
- Contains Camelina, an Omega-rich seed – Omega3 can assist in the healing of psoriasis or eczema
- Rinses off hair easily
- Gentle sulfate-free cleanser
- 100% natural fragrance
- Suitable for vegans
WHAT's in it:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine.
*Certified Organic, Star K-Kosher and Certified Halal