CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner
This award-winning gentle, no-tears formula is kind to little eyes and skin.
The CurlyEllie leave-in conditioner is light and non-greasy, helping to tame frizz and provide nourishment to curly hair. Use as a daily moisturising styling cream to give locks a daily dose of moisture.
What's more, it contains natural ingredients such as hair shaft-toughening quinoa and broccoli for added shine. This is in addition to the cleansing and moisturising qualities of aloe vera, Abyssinian oil, shea butter, and sweet almond oil. All plant and seed-derived and suitable for vegans.
HOW to Use:
- Apply Leave-in Conditioner to damp or wet hair paying special attention to the ends
- Comb through with fingers or wide-tooth comb
- For added hydration, follow with CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray
- Leave to Air Dry or Diffuse on a low heat /low power setting
- Binds moisture helps tame frizz and provides nourishment to hair.
- Hair is left smooth and frizz-free
- Quinoa, for moisture retention, damage protection, and heat control
- Camelina Sativa leaves the hair soft, shiny and well moisturized without leaving a greasy feeling or residue.
- Non-greasy and Long-lasting
- Free from parabens, SLS/SLES, silicones, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oils.
- 100% natural fragrance
- Suitable for vegans
WHAT's in it:
Aqua, Ceterayl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid