Mode of action:
Curcumin has therapeutic applications across a wide range of diseases due to its powerful anti-inflammatory and modulating effect. Unlike synthetic drugs, which typically target only a single inflammatory pathway, natural curcumin reduces inflammation through its effects on multiple inflammatory modulators. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant, it is an efficient scavenger of peroxyl radicals so that it is considered a chain-braking antioxidant.
Bio-Curcumin® utilizes a patented, clinically proven and synergistic combination of curcumin and Ar-Turmerone, exclusively sourced from the turmeric plant.
- BCM95® Bio-CurcuminTM (400mg)
- Curcumina longa 25:1 extract (root) (std to 95% total curcuminoids complex with essential oils of tumeric rhizome by HPLC (380mg)
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica
Loading dose: 1 capsule three times daily for 3 days.
Maintenance dose: 1-2 capsules per day with food, depending on individual needs and responses.
Precautions and Contraindications:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Bleeding disorders
- Anti-platelets and novel anti-coagulants
- Discontinue 2 weeks before surgery
- Concomitant use with Warfarin